Decreased Energy Levels, Lack of Energy, Low Energy Levels During the Day
If you answer "yes" to any of the questions below, you will benefit from making an appointment with us.
1. Do you need caffeine and/or sugar to make it through the day?
2. Are you exhausted by mid-afternoon?
3. Do you have difficulty getting out of bed in the morning?
4. Do you get short of breath while doing light exercise or walking?
5. Do household chores and daily functions feel more difficult to you?
These symptoms can be consistent with: unstable blood sugars, under active thyroid, hormonal imbalance, sleep disturbance (excessive sleep or insomnia), weight gain, chronic fatigue syndrome, yeast infection and adrenal fatigue. Often energy levels are decreased because of chronic stress causing improper function of the adrenal glands, typically causing extreme exhaustion or a constant feeling of malaise.
The symptoms you describe will help us individualize comprehensive diagnostic tests that will assist in identifying the condition affecting your energy levels. The treatment is then tailored based on these results. Controlling carbohydrates and consistent eating patterns will help enhance the immune system and improve energy levels.